YRUU Gourmet Dessert Silent Auction: our youth’s primary fundraiser for their Habitat for Humanity mission trip to Battle Creek, MI each summer!
Mother’s Day, Sunday May 8 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Want to bake something mouth-watering for the May 8 Dessert Auction?
- Sign up at the RE Table, or contact Youth Program Coordinator Deb Solis to donate a delectable goodie to auction off to the highest bidder that day. Remember, we are auctioning off WHOLE DESSERTS only, not individual portions, so please package accordingly.
- Please complete a donation slip (on the website or at the RE Table on Sundays) for your dessert. Your dessert can be delivered on Saturday, May 7, or before 9:45 a.m. on Sunday, May 8. Our church refrigerator will be available for those more perishable items until the auction is set up.
- Contact Deb Solis to let her know what you’re bringing!
- Here’s a donation slip to attach to your dessert!
And Don’t Forget to Bid on Mother’s Day!
Plan ahead for Mother’s Day; a delicious dessert can’t get any easier! Bid generously for a special gourmet dessert to celebrate Mom’s special day. All proceeds benefit the 2016 YRUU Mission Trip to Battle Creek, Michigan.
BIDDERS: Plan ahead to purchase one of the yummy treats for your Mother’s Day pleasure! Here are our bidding guidelines:
- There will be a minimum bid of $10 or $15 on each item.
- Bids must be raised in increments of $1.00.
- Don’t be hesitant to outbid someone. Good-natured bidding wars will help our fundraising efforts!