- This event has passed.
First Church Annual Meeting 2021
May 16, 2021 | 11:15 am - 1:15 pm
Attend the annual meeting and engage in important issues of First Church:
- Learn about the Strategic Planning Team’s recommendation for our path forward.
- Hear about, and give feedback on, the COVID Re-Opening Team’s draft policy for when and how to safely re-open church.
- Vote on new Board of Trustees and Nominating Committee members for the coming church year.
- Learn about significant First Church accomplishments over the church year and our financial condition.
- Raise issues and ask questions.
Register to participate. First Church Members are invited to participate in our congregation’s governance, however you must register. Please enter your name and email in this online form at https://form.jotform.com/210773726451153. You will be automatically emailed information about how to join the annual meeting.
Here are some documents for the meeting:
- Meeting Agenda & Bios of Candidates
- Annual Meeting 2020 Minutes (on which we will vote)
- 2020-21 Annual Report
Members are eligible to vote if they became Members of the congregation 60 days prior to the meeting date and have made a financial pledge or contribution of record in the past year. Here is the list of members eligible to vote. Eligible Voters List
Eligible voting members have now been notified by email and need to register to vote and participate in the meeting. If you have questions about your current member status, please contact Membership Development Coordinator Lynne Jacoby at firstname.lastname@example.org.