Attend an in-depth, multi-mode meeting on January 22 from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. in Max Otto Hall to hear all the crucial details and have all your questions answered about the exciting five months of Rev. Jennifer Nordstrom’s upcoming sabbatical. It will be an exciting and important period for our members and for Rev. Jennifer.
Rev. Jennifer and members of the First Church Sabbatical Committee will be on hand to present information and to answer your questions on all aspects of this very special period.
- What are Rev. Jennifer’s plans for her sabbatical?
- The lineup of rock star pulpit guests hand-picked by Rev. Jennifer.
- The role and responsibilities of Associate Sabbatical Minister Jim Foti.
- Details about adjustments in staffing responsibilities to accommodate Rev. Jennifer’s absence.
- The right people to talk to about anything.
- All the important nitty-gritty stuff you need to know to make you comfortable.
If you can’t make it to the meeting in church at 12:30 p.m., you are welcome to learn more at the info table during coffee hour at 10:00 a.m.
Or Zoom-in to the 12:30 p.m. meeting (click here to get the Zoom information: https://form.jotform.com/223484947930971).
Coffee and tea will be served at the meeting. Childcare will be available.
Eric Heilig, Sabbatical Committee Chair