- This event has passed.
Annual Meeting 2023
May 21, 2023 | 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
This meeting will be convened in-person in the Sanctuary and simultaneously online using Zoom.
Attend the annual meeting and engage in important issues of First Church:
- Learn about progress of the task force that’s working to set up the new Forge Our Future Endowment Fund.
- Hear a recap of the Forge Our Future campaign.
- Hear about the financial condition of First Church.
- Learn about significant First Church accomplishments over the church year from our ministers and Board.
- Raise issues and ask questions.
In-Person participants do not need to register. Just come to the Sanctuary.
Online participants must register. Please enter your name and email in this online form. You will be automatically emailed information about how to join the annual meeting. You may register any time through Saturday evening, May 20.
Useful documents (hard copies will be at the on-site meeting):
- Meeting agenda
- Bios of candidates
- 2022 Annual Meeting minutes on which we will vote
- 2022-23 Annual Report
Eligible to Vote? First Church Members are invited to participate in our congregation’s governance. Per our constitution, members are eligible to vote if they signed the Membership Book 60 days prior to the meeting date and have made a financial pledge or contribution of record in the past year. A list of voting members can be found on the bulletin board in the main hallway and HERE. If you have questions about your current member status, please contact Membership Development Coordinator Lynne Jacoby.
Members should check their email for special messages about the annual meeting with more details.